Today, Shroud of the Avatar dropped its 70th update, adding some new bits of content to the game — including some Halloween-themed stuff. Included in the new content is a new Tier 8+ scene titled Ulfheim. While a scene with the same name already existed, this one is a unique one with its own features rather than a clone of a different one.
As mentioned, the update also contains some Halloween-themed content. This includes the return of Pumpkin Head and his minions. The villain is hanging out in the pumpkin patch in East Vauban Foothills where players will be able to slay him and steal some goodies from him or his lackeys. Other Halloween content includes the addition of Nightmares rare and (fiery) boss level horses for players to conquer.
As always, the update also contains plenty of fixes, quality of life changes, new store items, and more. Details on all of this are available on the Shroud of the Avatar site.
- Coral Gables Hospital Celebrates Halloween Game of Thrones Style
- Toni Braxton Wants To Give Beyoncé 'A Big Hug' For Dressing As Her For Halloween
- Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights 2017: What you need to know
- Armie Hammer Shaves His Head In Instagram Video; Fans Lose It
- Indiana pumpkin-chucker still at large after third vehicle hit from overpass
- Big South County family-owned farm operation to close, but popular ‘Pumpkin Park’ event survives
- Ohio woman transforms 315-pound Kanye West pumpkin for the holidays
- Time For A Warmer, More ‘Cuddly’ Smashing Pumpkins
- Austin's Finest Pumpkin Spice Creations
- Halloween pictures: Downtown Huntington Beach