Rise of Nowlin by 8Elements has announced today interested users in the Southeast Asian region can pre-register for Early Access. Having already received a wealth of feedback during the Alpha test in August, 8Elements is excited to get the game in the hands of their audience. Pre-Registration has begun and will run until September 22nd, 2019. This is not a first-come-first-serve event, so everyone interested can sign-up before the end-date. On September 25th, Early Access will begin for players in the Philippines, Singapore, and Malaysia.
- Souls-inspired platformer Dark Light enters early access this Friday
- Open-world RPG Tainted Grail is heading to Early Access on June 25
- Omniverse Delivers Interactivity and Collaboration for Early Access Customers
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades Has Left Early Access And Is Likely Coming To Switch This Week
- Coronavirus sees New Zealand 5G early access auction binned for direct allocation
- Relaxed city builder Before We Leave has a promising early access release
- Indie run-and-gun platformer Fury Unleashed has left Early Access
- Equity indices close flat after rising metal stocks wipe out early losses
- Jipmer begins online registration for admissions to masters courses
- MD and MS admissions: Jipmer begins online registration
Rise of Nowlin Begins Pre-Registration for Early Access have 195 words, post on mmohuts.com at September 10, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.