A couple of weeks ago, we got all three Pizza Connection games in the GoG version from a PC magazine subscription. Since it’s DRM-free, bookahnerk and I didn’t even have to fight for who gets the games. And if we had, then I would have won, because I installed them first. :p
The third Pizza Connection game also got the worst reviews. I don’t know why yet, because I haven’t encountered any bugs and have found the game reasonably difficult to play. But since I am completely new to the franchise, maybe that’s why I don’t see what’s wrong with it. A lot of reviews seem to compare the game to its predecessors.
I tried to play Pizza Connection 1 first, but it is very very old and all I saw was a blurry little image that I could click on to zoom in – the map, that is. But I had no idea what to do or how to even start the game properly other than staring at the map.
I am having a great time playing this game so far. I moved on from Rome to Paris and got to rent a parking space for my pizza cart next to the Eiffel tower. The only downside is that I’m constantly craving pizza… 😉
- How to get a free Domino's Pizza this Saturday as chain expects to sell 40 pizzas A SECOND
- How the Bay Area came to embrace Detroit-style pizza
- An escape from the usual pizza places / Geffner brings bit of Big Apple to SF
- Artichoke Basille's Pizza opens Oakland location
- Mother asks if it's acceptable to give her 'extremely fussy' 22-month-old daughter PIZZA for breakfast - and insists it's no different to toast with cheese and tomato
- Zachary's Pizza opens its fifth East Bay outpost, complete with a full bar
- Pizza Express debt: fears chain could be next to go into administration as it ‘brings in emergency advisers’ ahead of crisis talks
- Pizza restaurant posts pictures of couple who complained about 'two-hour wait'
- Major League Wrestling's Future Begins With Saturday Night SuperFight Pay-Per-View
- Saturday Night Live (Classic)