A couple of weeks ago, we got all three Pizza Connection games in the GoG version from a PC magazine subscription. Since it’s DRM-free, bookahnerk and I didn’t even have to fight for who gets the games. And if we had, then I would have won, because I installed them first. :p The third Pizza Connection game also got the worst reviews. I don’t know why yet, because I haven’t encountered any bugs and have found the game reasonably difficult to play. But since I am completely new to the franchise, maybe that’s why I don’t see what’s wrong with it. A lot of reviews seem to compare the game to its predecessors. I tried to play Pizza Connection 1 first, but it is very very old and all I saw was a blurry little image that I could click on to zoom in – the map, that is. But I had no idea what to do or how to even start the game properly other than staring at the map. I am having a great time playing this game so far. I moved on from Rome to Paris and got to rent a parking space for my pizza cart… Read full this story
- Possessive Pizza Lover's Early Morning Message to Mom About Leftover Pie Has Internet in Splits
- Rishi Sunak ate pizza while watching Baywatch on plastic blanket as a child
- Best pizza ovens 2021:12 best outdoor pizza ovens for garden dining this summer
- Would you still eat this pizza that fell on Tube carriage floor?
- Viral video shows Domino's pizza delivery man arrested after stealing Amazon package
- Alleged pizza delivery scam leaves victim short $1,500
- Pizza shop employee latest Covid case in new Hanoi cluster
- 17 FOUND GUILTY IN 'PIZZA' TRIAL OF A DRUG RING
- A winning Daniel Kaluuya almost manages to make an agreeable Saturday Night Live take flight.
- After Complaints Of ‘100-Hour’ Workweeks, Goldman Sachs Is Allowing Bankers To Take Off On Saturdays
Screenshot Saturday: Pizza Connection 3 have 324 words, post on nerdybookahs.wordpress.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.