When Star Trek Online‘s Awakening update arrives on the 10th, it will introduce a new kind of event that takes advantage of the new UI overhaul. This “centralized” event is designed to pull together different parts of the new content and allow them to engage with J’Ula’s storyline in a new way.
Like most events, this one will reward players who participate — with a new Tier-6 Elachi Starship. The ship will be available globally across the player’s account.
When the event launches, players will be able to find all the details on it by opening their journal. From there they can quickly access all the content associated with the event. This includes the new episode, new TFO, and several patrols. Completing each of these will earn players a specific amount of progress toward their reward. A total of 1200 progress is needed to obtain the T6 ship. Of course, if you can’t acquire quite that many, there will be other rewards.
- How to Watch ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Season 2: Premiere Time and More for Episode 1 on CBS All Access
- ‘Star Trek 4’ movie reportedly shelved by Paramount Pictures
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Season 2 Review: Episode 1 ‘Brother’ Promising, But Leaves Burnham Stuck in the Past
- New Michelle Yeoh Section 31 Show Determined to Finally Kill ‘Star Trek’ Optimism
- Watch: 'Star Trek Discovery' Season 2 Trailer Shows Off Smirking Spock, Clandestine Georgiou and 'Trek’s Own Thanos
- Sonequa Martin-Green on the "inner restoration" of her "Star Trek: Discovery" character
- ‘Star Trek’ Picard Series Release Date: ‘TNG’ Spin-Off Not Premiering Until After ‘Discovery’ Season 2
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Is Against Building Trump’s Border Wall
- Star Trek: Discovery season 2 cast and crew open up about Spock's arrival
- New season of "Star Trek: Discovery" tells the "untold chapter of Spock"