Earlier today, NCsoft held a media conference to officially announce the full details for its upcoming mobile MMORPG, Lineage 2M. Based on the classic PC version Lineage 2 which launched in 2003, NCsoft is aiming to push the technological limits of Korean MMORPGs with Lineage 2M. There are 4 technology foundations for this title, and we will explain further below. Just a note, we will just be highlighting some of the key features, since there is too much fluff spoken during the event. A 4th quarter launch is targeted for Lineage 2M. ● One of the four tech foundations, “Full 3D Graphics” here refers to the 4K UHD resolution which Lineage 2M is capable to run in. This is mostly for the PC version, which we will talk about later in the article. ● One of the four tech foundations, “Collision Detection” basically means players can feel more realistic impact when interacting with objects in-game, such as fights. This system will also improve how monsters react to attacks, especially for boss raids. ● One of the four tech foundations, “Seamless Loading” is one huge deal as NCsoft claims players will never have to load into any area on the open… Read full this story
- Election Integrity. More Important Than Ever
- Trump takes his hard sell to the heartland
- Francis Suarez wants to be a ‘strong mayor.’ Unexpected legal issues could get in way
- New videos of FIU bridge collapse released — with clear view of workers’ actions
– Summarized details from official media event have 249 words, post on mmoculture.com at September 4, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.