After a short downtime, Titan Forge Games has released the Odyssey: Underworld update for Smite on all platforms. As noted in a previous post, Underworld focuses on the home of one of the game’s newest gods, Persephone. It also adds several new skins, including a Tier 5 Baron Samedi skin, that is playable today, provided the player in question pre-ordered the Odyssey. Now that the update has launched, even those that have not purchased Odyssey can earn Odyssey Points towards reward items. Now’s a good time to get those items as well, since they are discounted this week. Of course, the update also includes a selection of bug fixes and tweaks to several of the game’s gods. These can be perused in the update’s patch notes.
- The Late Late Toy Show set to 'come alive' tonight
- Mourinho explains how Fellaini made Man Utd come alive vs Juventus
- Latest traffic updates as severe weather set to disrupt travel
- Latest WhatsApp update could prove to be very bad for some people
- The story of ‘a boy from Red Sands’ comes alive
- J&K encounters kill chances of cell phones coming alive
- Latest injury update on Mount, Bryson and Waghorn
- Premier League latest: LIVE updates – Arsenal weighing up shock move for Liverpool defender
- Premier League latest: LIVE updates – Tottenham keen on goal-scoring midfielder
- Ted Baker boss stays silent on ‘hugging’ investigation in latest trading update
The Underworld Comes Alive On Consoles In Latest SMITE Update have 238 words, post on www.mmobomb.com at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.