All is not lost, fans of RP’ing in MMOs. World of Warcraft players rioted against the Banshee Queen by standing atop Orgrimmar gates on the Argent Dawn EU-RP server recently. The Reddit thread is thoroughly entertaining, with some expressing outright confusion, “As someone who does not play retail or has payed attention to the lore, what’s going on?” Fortunately, the explanation to this inquiry was just as entertaining, “The horde current leader is an absolute sociopath, hord players can remain loyal to her or rebel and support some older famous orc warchiefs who are rebelling for honor. Old warchief orc confronts current sociopath warchief, challenged to a duel in front of those gates. Look up 8.2.5 cinematic. So the rpers are staging a public protest of the results of said duel, and comments made in cinematic. Wow story is going game of thrones with its drama and intensity…” Additionally, in a post on Reddit, Aron Eisenberg’s son is organizing somewhat of a memorial for his late father in WoW. First, he reflected on his father, “One game that I also played with him growing up (since I was 6) was World of Warcraft. He loved only playing undead casters, and… Read full this story
- World of Warcraft Player Versus Player
- Help For World of Warcraft Players With Meeting Women
- World of Warcraft Credit Card
- World of Warcraft Motes and Primals
- 5 Proven Techniques To Quickly Earn World Of Warcraft Gold
- Creating Trust in World of Warcraft
- Is It Really Necessary To Buy A World of Warcraft Leveling Guide?
- The Social Aspects of World of Warcraft
- World Of Warcraft Create Player and Logging In
- Don't Wanna Get Caught - Don't Use A Bot - What Not To Do In World Of Warcraft
Warcraft Players Show RPing Isn't Dead in MMOs have 296 words, post on www.mmorpg.com at September 9, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.