Do you have a friend you want to drag with you back into Azeroth? Soon you will be handsomely compensated for the gesture, thanks to the return of World of Warcraft’s recruit-a-friend program.
Out of service for a while now, the new and improved recruit-a-friend program offers both recruiter and recruitee helpful rewards. For starters, both players will get an ability to teleport to each other and enjoy 50% bonus XP while grouped up. Recruiters can earn titles, a monkey pet, game time, cool mounts (including an airplane and camel), and outfits depending on how long their friends have been subscribed. Blizzard also pointed out that this program will pair very nicely with the upcoming Party Sync feature.
And since we’re on the subject of World of Warcraft, one fan went to the extreme effort of remaking the game’s Stormwind in Unreal Engine 4. If you ever wondered what a high-rez, high-polygon version of WoW might look like, well, now’s your chance to satisfy that curiosity.
- England opponents Tunisia raise the prospect of an upset at 2018 World Cup thanks to recruitment drive
- Wacky World: BMW Outlines i3’s Bizarrely Named Trim Levels
- Red Sox-Dodgers in '46 World Series? Not part of the program
- Who is Mauro Vigliano and what matches has the World Cup VAR official refereed before?
- Eden Hazard put World Cup rivalry aside as he wishes close friend Mo Salah words of encouragement
- Qatar accused of sabotaging Australian World Cup bid
- Nigeria’s entire 200million population plunged in to darkness by power grid meltdown after nation watches World Cup defeat on TV
- A Chance for Putin to Woo the World, Thanks to Soccer and Trump
- Neymar, Cavani and Mbappe go from teammates to world beaters
- Mexico Beats Scotland in 2018 Friendly Behind Giovani dos Santos Goal