By all indications, World of Warcraft’s Patch 8.2.5 is on the horizon, and when it arrives on the servers, it’s going to bring one of the most group-friendly tools that the game has ever seen: party sync. Basically, party sync takes an entire group and arranges it so that every member is put in the same quest state. This way friends can go on quests together, even if one has already finished a mission before. Want to go back and re-do a mission for laughs or a specific reward? If you have a pal who hasn’t done it yet, now you can. Even better, the party sync system has the ability to temporarily lower high-level characters to their comrades’ level. Blizzard’s also tossing in a new recruit-a-friend panel that handles the party sync system. If this is something you’ll want to do when the patch goes live in a few weeks, you should probably read up on the instructions to get a feel for how all of this works.
- David Mundell rules out joining breakaway Tory MPs in new party
- Breakaway MPs begin talks with Electoral Commission about forming new party
- Anti-Brexit campaigners squat on Nigel Farage’s new party website
- Chris Moncrieff: Farage's talk of his new party creating a stir across political landscape will cause tremors
- Breakaway pro-EU MPs formally set up new party to fight Euro elections
- Breakaway MPs take first steps to becoming fully-fledged new party
- World Class opens a new Health & Fitness center in Oregon Park in north Bucharest
- Va-va-voom: World's dearest ever new car is sold for €16.7m
- Say hello to the world’s most expensive new car … the £12 million Bugatti ‘Voiture Noire’
- There’s space for a new party in Britain, but not for another SDP
World of Warcraft previews its clever new party sync system have 302 words, post on massivelyop.com at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.