The Hubble Space Telescope’s Wide Field Camera observed Saturn in June as the planet made its closest approach to Earth this year, at approximately 1.36 billion kilometers away. An artist’s impression of the massive bursts of ionizing radiation exploding from the center of the Milky Way and impacting the Magellanic Stream. The Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array captured this unprecedented image of two circumstellar disks, in which baby stars are growing, feeding off material from their surrounding birth disk. This is an artist’s illustration of what a Neptune-size moon would look like orbiting the gas giant exoplanet Kepler-1625b in a star system 8,000 light-years from Earth. It could be the first exomoon ever discovered. This infrared image from NASA’s Spitzer Space Telescope shows a cloud of gas and dust full of bubbles, which are inflated by wind and radiation from massive young stars. Each bubble is filled with hundreds to thousands of stars, which form from dense clouds of gas and dust. This is an artist’s impression of the path of the fast radio burst FRB 181112 traveling from a distant host galaxy to reach the Earth. It passed through the halo of a galaxy on the way. After passing too… Read full this story
- [email protected] Project Discovers New Pulsar with Help from CUDA-enabled GPU
- Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon Review — The Yuri Action RPG of My Dreams
- Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon’s level and battle party mechanics revealed
- Destiny 2 in Development at High Moon with Mars, New Moon, Planets?
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Will Release in October, New Moon Monster/Gun/Dance Trailer Reveals
- Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon cast unveiled
- Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon Revealed for Localization, Collector’s Edition Announced
- Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon Coming to Nintendo Switch
- GTA Online’s Special Vehicle Circuits update is live: double RP and cash for 20 new tracks
- Angry Birds Rio Receives 20 New Levels Via Timber Tumber Episode
Astronomers find 20 new moons around Saturn and you can help name them have 342 words, post on rss.cnn.com at October 7, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.