Democrat presidential hopeful Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) defended former Vice President Joe Biden Tuesday night at the Democrat presidential debate in Ohio after CNN’s Anderson Cooper brought up his son, Hunter Biden, and his Ukraine dealings. Booker said:I am having deja vu all over again, first of all, because I saw this play in 2016’s election. We are literally using Donald Trump’s lies and the second issue we cover on this stage is elevating a lie and attacking a statesman. That was so offensive. We should not have to defend ourselves. Booker added, “The only person sitting at home that was enjoying that was Donald Trump seeing that we are distracting from his malfeasance and selling out his office.” Cooper asked Biden: President Trump has falsely accused your son of doing something wrong while serving on a company board if Ukraine. I want to point out there’s no evidence of wrongdoing by either one of you. Having said that, on Sunday, you announced that if you’re president, no one in your family will be involved in any foreign businesses. My question is: if it’s not okay for a president’s family to be involved in foreign businesses, why was it okay for… Read full this story
- After static summer, Democratic race enters a chaotic fall
- Which US 2020 candidates won 2018?
- Take a deep breath and learn about the latest in the impeachment inquiry
- Take a deep breath and learn about the latest breaking news in the impeachment inquiry
- As she enters White House race, demonization of ‘Kremlin’s crush’ Tulsi Gabbard goes full tilt
- Bernie 2020: Sanders announces another presidential bid
- Bernie Sanders announces run for US presidency in 2020
- Bernie Sanders says he'll run for president in 2020
- Bernie Sanders will run for president in 2020
- Bernie launches 2nd White House run with all-out assault against Trump
Cory Booker Shames CNN: Hunter Biden Question ‘Offensive,’ ‘Attacking a Statesman’ have 304 words, post on www.breitbart.com at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.