He was 14 when he first starred as the titular character of the six-year-running sitcom, with a sprinkling of film appearances in between. Then, he seemingly vanished from the public eye, emerging years later with a bizarre admission: he doesn’t remember a single thing from the role that made him famous. Adding to the intrigue, he doesn’t know how or why he lost his memory. Malcolm in the Middle ran from 2000 — 2006. Picture: Supplied.Source:News Limited RELATED: Frankie Muniz suffers second mini-stroke almost a year after the first RELATED: Why Macaulay Culkin really left Hollywood While Muniz’s fate didn’t follow the same tragic path as his child star cohort — including rumoured ex Amanda Bynes’ well-documented years of trouble — his post-fame trajectory has been almost as strange. His only memory of playing Malcolm has come from seeing himself in old episodes, he doesn’t remember a trip to Australia — a photo of him atop the Sydney Harbour Bridge his only proof — and he even previously admitted his wife, Paige Price, writes down how he spends each day for the fear he might wake up one day and not recall a thing. Muniz and Bynes were reportedly once… Read full this story
- The Black String Director Brian Hanson Talks Frankie Muniz & Psychological Horror [Exclusive]
- Lady Gaga celebrates her three Grammy nominations for A Star Is Born soundtrack on social media
- AFL Women's star Tayla Harris continues to dominate in the boxing ring as she delivers a killer blow to her opponent to win her second title
- Love Island Australia's Shelby Bilby strips down to a bikini in the middle of winter - as she boasts about the Gold Coast weather
- Leonard Nimoy, actor who played Mr Spock on Star Trek, dies aged 83
- Adaptation of Trojan Women starring Syrian refugees set for UK tour
- Mark Hamill Confirms His Preferred 'Star Wars' Viewing Order
- Star Wars: J.J. Abrams Details How Editing Leia in The Rise of Skywalker Was "Doubly Heartbreaking"
- Watch the Star Wars 7 Holiday Special Spoof Starring BB-8
- Jon Voight Joins Gold Star Families: Fallen Heroes Put Lives on the Line Like Founding Fathers
Frankie Muniz can‘t remember starring in Malcolm in the Middle have 350 words, post on www.news.com.au at October 20, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.