If only Prince Andrew had listened to his nearest and dearest before he went ahead with his disastrous Newsnight interview that has resulted in him stepping down from royal duties. For I can reveal that his ex-wife Sarah, Duchess of York, and eldest daughter Beatrice both cautioned him against doing the programme, while his then private secretary Amanda Thirsk was more gung-ho, thinking it could offer him a chance to draw a line under his association with Jeffrey Epstein. ‘Princess Beatrice and Sarah both advised Andrew against going ahead with the interview,’ a friend claims. ‘However, he paid too much attention to Amanda, who was encouraging him, saying it would clear his name.’ This contradicts weekend reports that Sarah Ferguson and Beatrice were among the key figures pressing him to participate. Princess Beatrice leaves Windsor after seeing her father today – believed to be for the first time since he was sacked by the Queen Prince Andrew, pictured during his interview with Emily Maitlis, is thought to have told the Queen that the broadcast was a success – despite near universal horror at his appearance – but has been sacked by his mother and brother Beatrice and Sarah (pictured with… Read full this story
- Sarah Ferguson reveals incredible royal story and the secret to her relationship with Eugenie, Beatrice and Andrew
- Prince Philip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II, dies aged 99
- Prince Philip dies at 99: Queen, Prince Charles, Prince William react - LIVE UPDATES
- Meghan Markle news latest – Duchess ‘obsessed with Princess Diana’ as bookies slash odds on Diana being new baby’s name
- Meghan Markle latest news – Prince Harry and Duchess ADMIT they didn’t actually marry three days before Windsor wedding
- Prince Philip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II, dies at 99
- Meghan Markle latest news – Prince Harry and Duchess’ made ‘dangerous’ comment about Queen to Oprah that nobody noticed
- Queen shares poignant picture of herself and Philip and pays tribute to her 'strength and stay'
- A Year Inside the Black Lives Matter Movement
- Confessions of an Ivy League Frat Boy: Inside Dartmouth’s Hazing Abuses
EXCLUSIVE: Princess Beatrice and her mother Sarah Ferguson tried to talk Prince Andrew OUT of giving BBC interview but he ignored their advice and listened to his chief of staff Amanda Thirsk instead say friends have 335 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 25, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.