This was confirmed by Senior Lieutenant General Nguyen Trong Nghia at a discussion on socio-economic situations on October 31, part of the ongoing eighth session of the National Assembly (NA). According to General Nghia, a member of the Party Central Committee, member of the Central Military Commission, Deputy Director of the General Department of Politics of the Vietnam People’s Army and an NA deputy of Tien Giang province, embracing the Party’s viewpoints and the State’s policies, the task force has resolutely upheld the national independence, sovereignty, sovereign rights over the exclusive economic zone and the national interests by peaceful means in accordance with international law while maintaining a peaceful environment, political security, social order and safety for national socio-economic development. Senior Lieutenant General Nguyen Trong Nghia speaks at the event. The senior officer added that the Party and State always listen to people’s wholehearted opinions and cited the Prime Minister as saying that we are determined to make no concessions to issues related to the national independence, sovereignty, and territorial integrity. However, we should have suitable policies for such issues. General Nghia emphasized Vietnamese people’s aspirations for maintaining national independence, sovereignty and building a strong, democratic, just and civilized country… Read full this story
- Chinese Military Seeks Image Makeover by Giving Medical Aid to Maritime Sovereignty Rivals
- General Ngo Xuan Lich: National borders are sacred and inviolable
- Hong Kong stocks plunge after China proposes national security law to 'protect' the city's freedom as local politicians brawl in parliament over fears that Beijing could 'take full control'
- The United States Stands for Life Against the United Nations | Opinion
- Ministry requests to increase dissemination of environment protection in 2020
- Vietnam prioritises protecting civilians in armed conflicts: Ambassador
- China's defense budget shows Xi's priorities as economy tightens
- Vande Bharat Mission in phase 3 may rope private airlines, talks on
- Private airlines likely to be part of third phase of Vande Bharat Mission
- HK hails NPC decision to close national security loophole
National maritime sovereignty protection mission is always a top priority have 322 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 2, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.