By Pallavi Chakravorty SAP TechEd, the premier technology event, has been a big draw for enterprise architects, developers, engineers and other IT professionals from across the globe. The event is an annual staple from SAP’s stable organised in the US, Europe and India and it received a similar response in Bengaluru this year. By definition, TechEd is the essential technical training and networking conference for IT professionals who develop, implement, innovate and upgrade SAP solutions. With a vision to help participants discover new functionality, optimisation and security practices from SAP developers and product experts using SAP solutions, the conference provides a fantastic opportunity to informally network with the technology experts, senior executives from SAP and various industry and technology peers from around the world. This year’s highlight was the keynote address by Juergen Mueller, CTO and Executive Board Member, SAP SE who talked about the solutions that SAP offers and how the platform is evolving from being a digital one to becoming a business technology platform. A big part of the conference was the education sessions, which were grouped into seven tracks and 32 learning journeys. The journeys were designed to help participants explore their educational path based on their… Read full this story
- ACS Group and GGK Tech to exhibit at Money 20/20
- ICMI Contact Center Demo Exhibitors Announce New Products, Services, Demonstrations and More Ahead of 2018 Event
- Net Neutrality Has Officially Been Repealed. Here’s How That Could Affect You.
- Unbound Miami: Entrepreneur Daniel Seal talks about his innovation festival
- Lagos to host Biannual Africa Fintech Summit for the first time in November
- Leading UK Hospital CIO heads to Johannesburg for HISA 2018
- Central Kentucky’s business solutions experts cater to everyone, big or small
- Verizon is building the future for our customers in Michigan, investing more than $1.1B since 2015
- Verizon is building the future for our customers in Kentucky, investing more than $259M since 2015
- Kobiton Selected as a Venture Atlanta 2018 Startup Showcase Company
TechEd – A premier technology event to learn, innovate and network have 321 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at November 29, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.