Podcasting wasn’t invented in the 2010s, but it certainly came into its own during the last half of the decade. When “This American Life” released the first season of “Serial” in the fall of 2014, publishers suddenly realized: Real money could be made off these things! Soon podcasting went from being something you did in basements and broom closets to something done by Ellen and Dr. Phil. It’s enough to make an early-days podcaster feel, well, a little wistful. As podcasting enters a new decade, and a more mature life stage, don’t let this first phase end without listening to some of the great shows from the 2010s. I will not try to be exhaustive; instead, I’m limiting myself to narrative miniseries shows that deal with power, politics or business (even if in some cases it’s kind of a side-eye glance at business). – “The Dream”: The first season takes a deeply reported and highly skeptical look at multi-level marketing schemes. If you’ve ever paused in your scrolling to wonder why so many of your Facebook friends want to invite you over to try their cosmetics, an extremely binge-able 11 episodes from “Little Everywhere” and “Stitcher” will explain all, and… Read full this story
- Pelican Debrief Podcast: Talking New Orleans Pelicans and Milwaukee Bucks with Matt Cianfrone
- Joachim Low extends Germany deal through Euro 2020
- Rage Against The Machine reuniting after nearly a decade in 2020 for short tour and will play Coachella
- “So a drug trafficker calls into a podcast…”: Chris Gethard on this week’s shocking episode of
- Podcast: Breaking down the USGA’s new rule changes
- Asian Games winners in tennis to get direct participation entry into 2020 Tokyo Olympics
- In the Zone with Chris Broussard Podcast
- Milan-San Remo preview and Tirreno talking points – Podcast
- The Roar Podcast: What makes T20 cricket the best short format sport?
- Nationals Extend Mike Rizzo Through 2020
Podcasts to binge on before 2020 have 321 words, post on www.chron.com at December 29, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.