By Allison Schonter – January 22, 2020 10:03 am EST Share 0 Comments 0 Twitter is reacting after President Donald Trump in a Wednesday tweet accused the Democratic primary election of being “rigged.” As the 2020 election heats up, Trump seemingly threw his support behind candidate Bernie Sanders, alleging that democrats are “taking the election away from him.” They are taking the nomination away from Bernie for a second time. Rigged! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 22, 2020 Just minutes earlier, Trump blasted 2020 hopeful Tom Steyer as “a major loser,” adding that “this is the second time with Bernie!”The accusations quickly stirred social media, the president’s tweet gaining a flurry of reactions from those who both agreed and disagreed with his statement.”Trump be trying to divide the Democratic party like he’s dividing the country,” wrote one person. “United we win.””Democrats don’t believe in the democratic process and will always cheat — even within their own party,” another agreed with the president’s assessment.”As much as Trump would love to tear the Democratic Party apart by having us do it ourselves, it’s not going to happen,” responded another person. “We’re all voting blue no matter who whether it’s Bernie Sanders,… Read full this story
- It's as if a Trump operative infiltrated the Democratic primary process
- Donald Trump Accuses Twitter of 'Stifling Free Speech' After Site Fact-Checks Vote-By-Mail Tweet
- Bill Maher: ‘It Doesn’t Matter’ If Democratic Primaries Were Rigged [VIDEO]
- Donald Trump’s Only Path To Re-Election Is To “Cheat,” Michael Moore Tells ‘Real Time With Bill Maher’
- Donald Trump retweets post calling Hillary Clinton a ‘skank’
- Donald Trump threatens to yank Republican convention from North Carolina after complaining that the state's Democratic governor remains in 'Shutdown Mode' – but DENIES plan to move it to Doral where he says the ballroom is too small
- Twitter Slaps Fact-Check Link On Donald Trump Tweet For The First Time; He Claims Platform Is “Stifling Free Speech”
- Twitter calls Trump tweets 'unsubstantiated' for the first time
- Can Delegates Be Bound to Donald Trump?
- Twitter says an 'outage' caused Donald Trump's tweet naming whistleblower to temporarily disappear - meaning he didn't delete it
Donald Trump Stirs Twitter After Calling Democratic Primary Election 'Rigged' have 353 words, post on popculture.com at January 22, 2020. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.