Michelle Obama joined the ranks of Lil Nas X, Lady Gaga and Beyonce on Sunday at the 62nd annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles. The 56-year-old former first lady can now add Grammy winner to her resume, after snagging the award on music’s biggest night for Best Spoken Word Album, for the audiobook of her memoir Becoming. Her win on Sunday gives the Obama household its third Grammy: former president Barack Obama, 58, has already snagged two Grammys in the same category for his books. Grammy winner: Former US first lady Michelle Obama, seen here in Washington at a book signing on the first anniversary of the launch of her memoir Becoming on November 18, 2019, is now a Grammy winner She faced an eccentric group of rivals that included: Michael Diamond and Adam Horovitz of the Beastie Boys for Beastie Boys Book; John Waters, the director-performer known for his transgressive cult films, for Mr. Know-It-All; Eric Alexandrakis for I.V. Catatonia: 20 Years As A Two-Time Cancer Survivor and Sekou Andrews for Sekou Andrews & The String Theory. Released in late 2018, Becoming saw the former first lady slam President Donald Trump, 73, for questioning her husband’s citizenship and promoting the notion that… Read full this story
- Who won at the Grammy Awards 2018? Full list of winners including Kendrick Lamar, Bruno Mars and Ed Sheeran
- Netflix reveals upcoming Michelle Obama documentary, "Becoming"
- In 'Becoming,' a starring role for Michelle Obama
- 10 of the best road trips to take … by audiobook
- Netflix announces new Michelle Obama documentary "Becoming"
- JoJo puts her best foot forward in a strapless gunmental gown as she walks Grammys red carpet
- Sally Rooney's Normal People wins big at British Book Awards
- Brian Dennehy dead: ‘First Blood’ and ‘Cocoon’ actor and Tony-winning stage star, was 81
- Billie Lourd is Proud of Carrie Fisher's Grammy Nomination
- Stiletto in the back: Vogue editor Anna 'Nuclear' Wintour has fallen out with right-hand man Andre Leon Talley... and he's taken revenge in a memoir so dripping with venom it's left her glossy world agog
Michelle Obama wins for best spoken word album at Grammy Awards for the audiobook of her memoir 'Becoming' have 333 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 26, 2020. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.