New Delhi, India: The next generation of gaming has now arrived in India. The country’s first cloud gaming platform, The Gaming Project has just launched. Streaming video and music to TVs, PCs and tablets using cloud based services like Netflix, YouTube, Hotstar and Saavn has become the predominant way to enjoy content for connected devices. The convenience of large cloud-managed libraries of content with stream-anywhere capability is impossible to resist.Based on a similar model, The Gaming Project is a cloud gaming service, where the user can play any game they want from a wide range of games available to them, without having to worry about whether their device hardware can support the game or not. This allows users to play highly demanding games such as Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 and Lords of The Fallen, on their obsolete devices. It also allows you to play games built for PCs and consoles to be easily run on mobile as well.Cloud gaming is on the rise worldwide as big companies invest in the next big leap in gaming tech, with Google launching its Stadia service late last year and Microsoft set to launch its own cloud gaming service tentatively… Read full this story
- High Sierra vulnerability could allow App Store settings to be altered
- High Sierra 10.13.2 now available, fixes security problems
- High Sierra 10.13.2 protects against Meltdown security flaw
- High Sierra 10.13.4 beta offers external graphics card fixes
- Xbox One X tips and tricks: get the most out of your Xbox console
- Prince Harry reveals he and Meghan Markle will only have TWO children to help save the planet (unlike William and Kate with three) - and says how 'unconscious bias' is causing racism in Britain in wife's Vogue
Get set to play your favourite games on cloud platform with The Gaming Project have 281 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.