TechRepublic Cheat sheet: TensorFlow, an open source software library for machine learning Read More WordPress is, by far, the most widely used website building technology on the internet. According to the most recent statistics, more than 35% of all internet websites run on versions of the WordPress CMS (content management system).Due to its huge number of active installations, WordPress is a massive attack surface. Attempts to hack into WordPress sites are like a constant hum in the background of all internet traffic, going on at any given time.Over the past few months, this hum of WordPress hacking attempts has been at lower levels, compared to what we saw last year.After a busy 2019, 2020 started on a quiet note. The reason for this downtime could be the winter holidays, which, as we’ve seen in previous years, often results in a global slowdown in malware and hacking activities, as hackers, also take a break.Hackers return from the holidays with new exploitsDuring the past two weeks, we’ve seen a resurgence in attacks against WordPress sites, signaling an end to the period of relative calm we’ve seen in December and January. Several cybersecurity firms specialized in WordPress security products — such as Wordfence,… Read full this story
- Organisations in Warwickshire to join forces for National child Sexual Exploitation Awareness Day
- GP Practices in Norwich launch ‘active signposting’ open day
- 'Only a matter of time' before hackers exploit flaw in millions of computers and mobiles
- Police say raise awareness of child sexual exploitation
- Discount card launched aimed to avoid obesity through physical activity
- Stody Lodge Gardens to host classic vehicles day
- Sports stars to appear at events in city centre to raise awareness of child sexual exploitation
- Iain Gray: SNP must realise zero-hour jobs don’t represent success
- 5.5m on zero hours contracts: study
- Hackers 'hijack government websites to mine Bitcoin'
Hackers are actively exploiting zero-days in several WordPress plugins have 314 words, post on www.zdnet.com at March 2, 2020. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.