Leaders of the Group of 20 major economies have pledged to inject over $5 trillion into the global economy to limit job and income losses from the coronavirus.PM Narendra Modi has also pitched for developing a concept of globalisation and look at collective interests such as counter-terror or climate change and future pandemic.Track this blog for latest updates on coronavirus outbreakClose In this video, we take a look at the key highlights of PM Modi’s speech at the G20 Virtual Summit.Watch to know more…Time to show-off your poker skills and win Rs.25 lakhs with no investment. Register Now!
- Defence Minister visits India, meets PM Modi
- PM to address Asia Security Summit
- Cambodian media highlights PM Hun Sen’s Vietnam visit
- PM Dung attends sixth CLV Summit in Cambodia
- Market insight key to protecting rice farmers from price fluctuations
- January 8 -14: PM attends Mekong-Lancang Cooperation Summit
- VCCI Launches Vietnam Business Insight Survey
- Support for small business 'the key'
- PM leaves for G20 Summit at weekend
- Diplomat highlights PM’s fruitful visit to Russia
Watch: Business Insight | Key highlights of PM Modi's speech at G20 Virtual Summit have 180 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at March 27, 2020. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.