Dr. Anthony Fauci was noticeably absent from the White House daily coronavirus briefing for the second day running on Monday. The coronavirus expert admitted in an interview over the weekend that he has to tell Donald Trump facts four times to get his point across. Since the chat with Science was published Sunday he has not been seen at the press conferences led by the president. His absence caused concern for many Americans online, with Twitter users rushing to question where the virus expert had disappeared to. One wrote: ‘Where the holy hell is the one person we all trust? Where is Dr. Fauci?’ Another added: ‘Where is Dr. Fauci. I want facts! I don’t like when there is no fauci!’ Even NBC anchor Maria Shriver seemed concerned, tweeting: ‘I’m missing Dr. Fauci. Not there yesterday, not there today. He was the one that made me feel reassured, he was the one that made me feel safe. Where is he? I need him!’ Trump was asked Monday about Fauci, saying: ‘He’s a good man. I like Dr. Fauci a lot, just so you understand. He is not here because we are discussing what he is best at but he will be… Read full this story
- White House coronavirus expert Dr. Anthony Fauci says complete US shutdown is 'on the table' and warns the crisis could last TWO MONTHS
- White House coronavirus task force expert ADMITS testing failures as Government ‘didn’t have what we needed’
- Coronavirus is coming EVERYWHERE says Tony Fauci as he warns the event calls for 'all hands on deck' and says people need to prepare NOW but stops short of backing closing schools - for now
- The White House May Not Be Taking Coronavirus Seriously, But Congress Is
- Trump tests NEGATIVE for coronavirus: Doctor says the president, 73, does not have the virus and is 'symptom free' as the White House starts temperature checks on staff and reporters after turning away journalist with a fever
- Congress Nears Stimulus Deal With White House as Wall Street Suffers Rout
- Will Trump be tested for coronavirus or not? Now White House doctor says he does NOT need one hours after the President said he WOULD get a diagnosis - and the Brazilian ambassador becomes third Mar-a-Lago guest to catch virus
- Exactly How Close Was the White House to Fox News’ Fake Seth Rich Story?
- Coronavirus testing crunch exposes White House to fierce backlash
- Fissures widen between White House and health agencies over coronavirus
'Where's Tony Fauci?' White House coronavirus expert is missing from briefing for second day after letting rip at Trump in interview and claiming he has to tell the President things FOUR times have 409 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 24, 2020. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.