Integrated solutions to address pressing virus-created challenges among firms When Alain Benichou, CEO of IBM Greater China Group, returned home in France in early January, he was anticipating a wonderful vacation. But the COVID-19 pandemic suddenly stormed onto the scene and everything changed. Sensing that the situation was deteriorating, Benichou rushed back to Beijing in March to avoid upcoming flight restrictions. Such urgency and rescheduling of plans are common in the world today as the global community is locked in a battle against one of the world’s largest healthcare crises in recent memory. The pandemic is disrupting people’s daily lives and work, and creating challenges for millions of companies. Benichou said the outbreak is likely to be a “Darwinian moment “for the corporate world. Companies that take steps toward digital transformation are more likely to survive and emerge stronger after the pandemic. But for those that can’t, they will unfortunately be left behind. For IBM, the goal is to help more companies survive the crisis by leveraging its digital prowess, he said. In China, IBM quickly put together five integrated solutions to address pressing pandemic-created challenges among enterprises. As the contagion forces more people stay at home for work, IBM… Read full this story
- Apple And IBM Open First Global Garage For IOS In India
- Big data + cloud: IBM expands portfolio with new products and a developer marketplace
- Apple is 'pervasive in the enterprise,' says IBM
- OpenText's Mark Barrenechea: 'One does not upgrade to digital'
- 10 reasons Apple is winning the enterprise
- Tech Titans Talk: The IDG Enterprise Interview Series
- OpenText CEO: 'One does not upgrade to digital'
- Smart objects power smart enterprises
- Shift toward unified security emerges
- 25 IoT Companies To Watch In 2015
IBM to enable digital shift at enterprises have 279 words, post on www.chinadaily.com.cn at April 28, 2020. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.