Equipment is loaded on a cargo ship in Dung Quat Port of Quang Ngai Province for exporting to Bahrain. The equipment was manufactured by Doosan Vina. — Photo courtesy Doosan Vina A shipment of three pieces of made-in-Viet Nam equipment used to filter seawater has been shipped to Bahrain Petroleum Company (Bapco)’s Refinery plant in Bahrain. Quang Ngai-based Doosan Heavy Industries Viet Nam said the three exported items – the Evaporator, Final-Effect and Seawater Heater – were loaded at Dung Quat Port in the Dung Quat Economic Zone on Thursday for shipping. The equipment, manufactured by Doosan Vina, was produced under an agreement signed between Doosan Vina and Samsung Engineering Construction in 2018. The equipment will be used for heating and turning seawater into distilled water at the Bapco refinery in Bahrain. South Korean and Vietnamese workers took 10 days to load this equipment on the vessel board. It’s the second shipment of cargo in two weeks Doosan Vina has exported to heavy industrial production projects overseas amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The first shipment was exported to the Ruwais Refinery in Abu Dhabi, the United of Arab Emirates on March 21. “Due to the quite heavy workload, apart from our… Read full this story
- Exchange rate no problem for Viet Nam
- Concerns over Viet Nam-EU FTA signing
- Russian automaker KamAZ to operate in Viet Nam next year
- Viet Nam seeks to provide fair treatment to ride-hailing, traditional taxi firms
- Growing Chinese investment in Việt Nam: time to worry?
- Việt Nam needs renewal of property market to lure more foreign capital
- VMA recruiting 1,000 volunteers for F1 Việt Nam
- JICA implements sustainable development projects in Quảng Nam
- US door still open for Vietnamese catfish exports
- Textile-garment exports seen at $35b this year
Made-in-Viet Nam equipment exported during COVID-19 pandemic have 282 words, post on bizhub.vn at April 3, 2020. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.