All 12 jurors from the Roger Stone case have filed a motion against the release of their pre-trial questionnaires, citing incendiary tweets from President Trump that have resulted in them fearing for their lives. Sidney Austin partner Alan Raul is representing the jurors in the Wednesday motion, made in response to efforts from right-wing conspiracy theorist Mike Cernovich who petitioned to have the documents released in February in hopes of helping Stone get a new trial. The filing cites remarks Trump also made to controversial host Alex Jones and claims ’the threats to the jurors’ safety and privacy persist’ since the trial wrapped in November, the National Law Journal reports. In the filing, Tomeka Hart shared examples of how she was harassed, including by Trump tweets. One disgusting letter she was sent referred to her as a ‘buffoon’ Another juror, Seth Cousins, said he received this postcard after he appeared on television to defend Hart All 12 jurors from the Roger Stone case have filed a motion saying the fear for their safety following remarks made by President Donald Trump Jurors cited Trump’s treatment of Tomeka Hart, the jury forewoman in the case, as indication of how they would be treated if… Read full this story
- 'Lies of a feather flock together': Mitt Romney slams Trump and QAnon Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene for claiming the election was stolen after she tells him to 'grow a pair' and reveals the former president backs her
- Bannon's VERY rocky road to pardon: How millionaire ex-Breitbart chairman who led Trump to victory resigned as chief strategist after fall out with Javanka and was arrested on Chinese fugitive's yacht for 'robbing $1 million from Trump wall donors'
- Trump Lied About the Election He Won. Imagine if He Loses.
- The Auschwitz arrivals unaware of their fate: Unseen photos taken by SS guards reveal fear and confusion on the faces of children and families as hundreds of Hungarian Jews get off trains into Nazi death camp
- Fox News White House reporter John Roberts slams 'petty' ABC News colleague Jonathan Karl for trying to 'shame' him for not wearing a mask in the Rose Garden before Trump's press conference
- 'Heartbroken' editor of world's biggest Harry Potter fan site urges people to stop buying JK Rowling's books and watching her films after 'transphobia' row
- Eric Swalwell on Impeaching Trump, Surviving the Capitol Riot, and Being Linked to a Chinese Spy
- Nancy Pelosi calls armed Republican members of Congress 'the enemy within' and accuses them of threatening Democrats as lawmakers demand more cash for security
- FNC’s Pirro Slams NY Gov. Cuomo for Pandemic-Nursing Home Scandal — ‘You and Not God Decided When Their Lives Would End’
- Kellyanne Conway Is the Real First Lady of Trump’s America
'Some people will tear us to pieces': Roger Stone jury members say they fear for their lives following the case as intimidating letters they received are revealed after Trump slammed forewoman on Twitter have 448 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 17, 2020. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.