Three workers died and many others were injured after a scaffolding cable snapped at a hydro-power plant project in Kon Tom Province on May 25. Plei Kan Hydropower Project Tan Phat Company, the investor of Plei Kan Hydropower Plant said the accident occurred at 1.30 pm in Ngoc Hoi District. Six workers were standing together in a suspended scaffolding to drill holes in the concrete when the cable snapped. The workers fell into the Po Ko River from a height of 20 metres. Three people died and many others were injured. According to witnesses, people died and were injured because the workers pulled onto each other when falling. The police and local authorities in Ngoc Hoi District quickly arrived at the scene. The cause of the accident is still being investigated. On October 17, 2016, Kon Tum People’s Committee approved the VND576bn (USD24.6m) Plei Kan Hydropower Plant Project invested by Tan Phat Company in Plei Kan Town, including VND403bn of loans from Agribank. The plant has a design capacity of 17MW.
- Dying Light Blueprints Locations, Weapons Crafting Recipes Guide
- Secret Cable: Pfizer Hired PIs to Investigate Nigerian AG
- Dying Light Posters Locations Challenges Walkthrough Guide
- Dying Light Crafting Components Farming Locations Guide
- Xbox One October Update Rolling Out Now: Brings Snap Updates, DLNA and Much More
- Xbox One October update rolling out, adds new Snap and Friends functions
- Snap To Offer New Multimedia Online Shopping Service
- Funny or Die puts the cable bundle to shame in hilarious new video
- Xbox One October Update: DLNA Media Server Support & Better Snap Features
- Snap Seizes the Moment
Three died as scaffolding cable snaps in Kon Tum have 267 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 26, 2020. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.