Last week, President Donald Trump assured the nation that he will leave office if he loses in November. "Certainly, if I don’t win, I don’t win," he told Fox News . He continued, "You go on, do other things." Call me crazy, but I don't believe him. John Bolton, Trump's former national security adviser, just revealed in his forthcoming book that President Trump told Xi Jinping, the authoritarian leader of China, that the two-term constitutional limit should be repealed for him, and asked his Chinese counterpart to interfere in our 2020 election to help him win. This isn't the first time that Trump has entertained staying in office beyond his term limits , or tried to enlist foreign help to do that. Throughout his presidency, Trump has shown more love for authoritarian leaders including Xi, Kim Jong Un, Vladimir Putin and MBS than he has for his own Black and Brown citizens, who he says come from "shithole countries." He was impeached for abusing his power to extort Ukraine to harm his political opponent. Last year, I tweeted , "Y'all still think Trump will leave if he loses the 2020 election? You're not paying attention…I hope I'm proven wrong, I'll… Read full this story
- Trump Is Out of Control and Capable of Anything
- Meet The New California Counterculture: College Republicans
- What A Gay College Student's Murder Can Teach Us About Hate In America Today
- China Is Going to Be a Big Issue in the 2020 Campaign. But What Does That Mean?
- Black Lives Matter latest news: Priti Patel vows to brings ‘yobs’ to ‘justice’ after protests turned violent in London
- FMIA Guest: Joe Browne Looks Back At AFL-NFL Merger, 50 Years Later
- Ghislaine Maxwell was under Jeffrey Epstein's control and believed he would marry her, says confidante Laura Goldman as she claims billionaire paedophile's 'madam' would NEVER sell out Prince Andrew
Trump Lied About the Election He Won. Imagine if He Loses. have 323 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at June 18, 2020. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.