ISLAMABAD: The promotion of modern education is a top priority of the government, Prime Minister Imran Khan said Monday, as he directed for the formulation of a mechanism on priority basis to ensure the provision and easy accessibility of Internet facility to the students and removal of all issues in this regard.According to a press release from the PM Office’s media wing, PM Imran presided over a meeting to review the promotion of knowledge economy, the establishment of a research centre on the life of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), and different proposed projects for higher education.Minister for Federal Education Shafqat Mahmood, Dr Attaur Rehman via video-link, Professor Shoaib Khan and Rashid Khan, attended the meeting.The meeting reviewed in detail, the establishment of Pak-Austrian Fachhochschule (Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology) in Haripur, Hazara, Seerat-e-Nabi (PBUH) Center, the research centre for better coordination among industry and universities, easy accessibility of Internet for promotion of education and information technology.The prime minister directed for early completion and functioning of the Seerat-e-Nabi (PBUH) Centre so that research activities could be carried out.Highlighting the significance of knowledge economy, artificial intelligence, and establishment of a centre for better coordination among industry and universities, he said… Read full this story
- PM Imran mollycoddles allies from Sindh
- Will invite Turkey to join multi-billion dollar CPEC projects: PM Imran
- PM Imran to address Kamayab Jawan programme in Karachi
- PM Imran directs ministries to fast-track CPEC projects
- PM Imran terms CPEC criticism 'nonsense'
- PM Imran agrees to transfer Sindh IGP Imam
- PM Imran to visit Malaysia to make amends for skipping KL summit
- Foundation of welfare state laid: PM Imran
- PM Imran says UK relaxing travel guidelines for Pakistan is 'great news'
- Youth want individualised education, survey shows
Promotion of modern education top priority: PM Imran have 286 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at July 21, 2020. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.