Sony LIV recently released a new crime thriller web series Undekhi . The story is reportedly inspired by the case where a young woman was shot dead, when she stopped dancing at a wedding in Uttar Pradesh. The show follows a photographer who witnesses the crime and wants to report it, but ends up running away fearing for his life. As a promotional prank, the makers had used a sound clip from the show used for phone calls made to random Mumbai residents. In the clip, the witness makes a phone call and describing the murder, asks for help. At the end of the call, it is revealed that it’s a promotional call. However, the prank phone call has landed SonyLIV in trouble, as many netizens slammed the streaming platform on social media. A Twitter user also complained to the Mumbai Police as a genuine act out of concern. But after finding out the truth, she took to Twitter and lashed out atSonyLIV. She wrote, “Shame on you @SonyLIV I just got to know that this call is a promotional gimmick for your new show. I was on the floor breathless with panic when I got it. Are you out… Read full this story
- The curious case of Yulia Skripal's recorded phone call
- Trump's 'delusional' conversations with world leaders revealed in astonishing leak to Watergate's Bernstein: He and Putin are like 'two guys in a steam bath,' he trashes Obama AND Bush as 'don't know BS,' and called Merkel 'stupid' and Theresa May 'weak'
- Director of controversial movie Cuties reveals she was sent DEATH THREATS after Netflix promoted the film with 'hyper-sexualized' poster featuring young girls twerking in hot pants
- Amie Harwick murder brings renewed demands for stronger stalking, domestic violence laws
- Man, 27, is arrested for murder after knife rampage that left one dead and seven injured – as police come under fire for letting stabbing spree continue for almost two HOURS
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Trump encouraged to call for calm during Wisconsin visit
- JL50 Web Series Review: Abhay Deol, Pankaj Kapur's Show Is Predictable And Sloppy
- How warnings about Heni and Jan's killer were missed
- The US detained hundreds of migrant children in hotels as the pandemic flared
- ISIS Beatles WILL be tried in US over beheading of British and American captives in Syria after Supreme Court ends block on UK sharing vital evidence with America
Sony LIV Slammed For Promoting Undekhi With Phone Calls Describing Murder have 395 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at July 11, 2020. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.