Two-time Oscar winner Brad Pitt ’is very proud’ of his limited-release $390 rosé Champagne Fleur de Miraval, which hits US shelves on October 15. Technically, Fleur de Miraval was created in the ‘Champagne House’ in Mesnil-sur-Oger (where the grapes were grown) outside his 1,200-acre winery Château Miraval in the South of France. ‘The result is spectacular,’ the Oklahoma-born 56-year-old gushed to People on Monday. Hitting US shelves on October 15! Two-time Oscar winner Brad Pitt ‘is very proud’ of his limited-release $390 rosé Champagne Fleur de Miraval ‘Miraval isn’t a “celebrity” wine for me. Above all, it’s a wonderful, exceptional estate that I fell in love with, and that I continue to invest in to make it one of the finest estates in Provence. For the wine, I partnered with the Perrin family. They have been winemakers for five generations. Together, we’re in it for the long term. It’s not just a passing trend.’ Back in 2015, Brad partnered with his co-owner and winemaker Marc Perrin as well as Champagne grower-producer Rodolphe Péters to craft the bubbly concoction using what’s called the ‘saignée’ method. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next EXCLUSIVE: Jilted husband of Brad Pitt’s new lover Nicole… Brad Pitt, 56,… Read full this story
- Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's first wedding: Cost, vows and doomed romance
- Duffy reveals harrowing details of four-week rape ordeal which saw the singer drugged on her birthday and abducted abroad before being held captive in her own home
- Tabloid tales from LA LA Land: 3am’s round-up of this week’s US celeb mags
- Madonna Insists on Kabbalah Water; Leighton Meester Prefers Tequila
- Can Spectre & Peanuts End the Fall Box Office Slump?
- Cryptoqueen: How this woman scammed the world, then vanished
Brad Pitt 'is very proud' of his new $390 rosé Champagne from the $60M 'second home' at Château Miraval he still owns with ex Angelina Jolie have 285 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 31, 2020. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.