Daniel Craig’s father has passed away at the age of 77 after battling with liver cancer. Tim Craig’s death last Thursday, the day before his wife’s birthday, has left his James Bond star son heartbroken. The doting father, who has previously described his relationship with his son as being like ‘best friends’, was a Chester businessman who lived near Oswestry in Shropshire with his wife Kirsty. It is believed that Kirsty, Daniel and his half-brother Harry were with Mr Craig when he died. Daniel Craig’s father, Tim Craig, has passed away at the age of 77 from liver cancer It is believed that Kirsty, Daniel (pictured with Tim) and his half-brother Harry were with Mr Craig when he died The proud father, who was noted for bearing an uncanny resemblance to his son, has been seen at regional premieres for James Bond films that his son has starred in throughout the years such as Casino Royale and Quantum of Solace. Speaking to the Chester Chronicle years ago, the private man said: ‘Daniel doesn’t talk about me and I don’t talk about him, but naturally I am extremely proud of him as he is a very fine actor.’ Daniel’s publicist Laura… Read full this story
- Bannon's VERY rocky road to pardon: How millionaire ex-Breitbart chairman who led Trump to victory resigned as chief strategist after fall out with Javanka and was arrested on Chinese fugitive's yacht for 'robbing $1 million from Trump wall donors'
- Mick Norcross latest tributes – Towie cast remember co-star known as ‘Mr Sugarhut’ after death at Essex home
- 'Analogue criminals operating in a digital world': Bumbling villains aged 442 were snared by 21st century police surveillance after £24million Hatton Garden heist
- 'Please help me, I think I've got Alzheimer's': Davina McCall says she is 'paranoid' after her father's diagnosis and she went to her doctor after the menopause affected her memory
- Minister defends Government’s decisions on coronavirus after UK hit 100k death toll
- The Sun’s Hail Your Heroes salute is back as readers thank those who have stepped up during the Covid crisis
- Celebrity deaths in 2021: Famous faces lost this year, from Larry King to Tanya Roberts
- 60 Photos From the '60s That Show How The World Changed
- The Black List 2009: Full Roster
- Emmerdale, EastEnders and Coronation Street and spoilers LIVE – Rebel teen Gabby Thomas gets Dawn FIRED with wallet plot
Heartbreak for Daniel Craig as his father Tim dies aged 77: Beloved ex-pub landlord and businessman who was 'extremely proud' of James Bond star son loses battle with liver cancer have 390 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 26, 2020. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.