The 19-year-old father of a family who had a popular YouTube channel has died after being in a coma for six days following a brain injury, his wife confirmed. Landon Clifford died on August 13, his wife Camryn shared in an Instagram post on Friday. She added that several of his organs were donated ‘to people in need all over the country’. It is not yet known what caused Clifford’s fatal brain injury. The post included a photo of Camryn holding Landon’s hand while he was in the hospital. Landon Clifford died on August 13 of a brain injury, his wife Camryn shared in a Friday Instagram post The post included a photo of Camryn holding Landon’s hand while he was in the hospital The couple had launched their YouTube page – Cam and Fam – in 2017 after the then 16-year-old got pregnant with their first child, Collette Briar Clifford. They welcomed their second daughter, Delilah Rose Clifford, in May. Their YouTube page, which followed the young family’s journey, had more than 1.29million subscribers. ‘August 13th 2020 was Landon’s last day being the best dad and husband he could be,’ Camryn said in the touching tribute, which has been liked more… Read full this story
- Remembering the celebrities who died in 2018
- Heartbreaking final words of rugby player who died after eating slug
- Entire court in tears as mum slams 'cowardly' ex-boyfriend over daughter's death
- Painful reason why husband shared photos of dead wife and unborn baby in coffin
- Husband who shared photos of dead wife and baby haunted by chilling scream
- My daughter's mental health threw more at me than my career ever did – but this charity gave me hope
- My daughter's mental health threw more at me than my career ever did – but this charity gave us hope
- Our inspirational readers celebrating their 70th birthday alongside Prince Charles over tea
- Tied with dog leads and drowned – the murder of Karen Skipper
- Insight: Can shock tactics halt young driver carnage?
YouTuber Landon Clifford dies of a brain injury aged 19 after spending six days in a coma, as wife Camryn tells of her heartbreak that he won't be able to walk their two daughters down the aisle have 322 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 25, 2020. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.