President TrumpDonald John TrumpBiden campaign slams Facebook after thousands of ads blocked by platform’s pre-election blackout Mnuchin says he learned of Pelosi’s letter to him about stimulus talks ‘in the press’ Harris to travel to Texas Friday after polls show tie between Trump, Biden MORE on Friday voiced approval for supporters who shouted ”lock her up” about 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary ClintonHillary Diane Rodham ClintonHarris to travel to Texas Friday after polls show tie between Trump, Biden Harris more often the target of online misinformation than Pence: report The Hill’s Campaign Report: What the latest polling says about the presidential race | Supreme Court shoots down GOP attempt to block NC mail ballot extension MORE.The president delivered remarks intended to focus on protecting seniors during an event in Florida, but it quickly devolved into a political rally. Trump at one point meandered into attacking his 2016 rival, who is a recurring figure in his speeches even four years later.The mention of Clinton’s name prompted calls of “lock her up” from the crowd. ADVERTISEMENT”Yeah. I agree with you. I used to just be quiet on that. I agree with you 100 percent,” Trump said, endorsing calls to jail his political opponent.Attendees at Trump Senior event… Read full this story
- Trump says Fox News polls 'among the worst' after latest shows him trailing Biden
- US testing official: 'Dr. Fauci is not 100 percent right'
- Mnuchin: Next stimulus bill must cap jobless benefits at 100 percent of previous income
- Trump says he has a 'very good relationship' with Fauci amid White House criticism
- Trump Says Does Not Want US to Withdraw From NATO, Reports Suggest
- Trump says Biden has been 'brainwashed': 'He's been taken over by the radical left'
- Trump Says He’ll Never Quit Presidential Race, But GOP Exodus Has Begun
- Fake Polls? Why Biden's 'Nationwide Lead' Over Trump Says Nothing About the Election Outcome
- Rubio says 'cost-benefit analysis' needed on opening schools: We cannot 'eliminate' 100 percent of risk
- 'Masks definitely are not 100 percent effective'
Trump says he agrees '100 percent' with 'lock her up' chants about Clinton have 327 words, post on thehill.com at October 16, 2020. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.