Hip-hop mogul Dr. Dre and his estranged wife Nicole spent an intimate night together on their wedding anniversary – two months after their messy split, he claims in court documents found by DailyMail.com. The 55 year-old music tycoon and his soon-to-be-ex are bitterly battling in divorce court over her share of his estimated $1 billion business empire. And his startling bombshell about their post-split night of passion – plus a private, emotional email from Nicole accusing him of cheating on her – are revealed in his declaration to Los Angeles Superior Court, in which he vehemently denies Nicole’s claim that he abused her during their 24-year marriage. ‘Nicole moved out of the family residence in or about March or early April 2020,’ said Dre – real name Andre Young – in his 189-page court filing. ‘We continued to speak, socialize and to see each other thereafter. ‘While Nicole now says she was afraid of me, for our wedding anniversary on May 25 2020, Nicole invited me to dinner at my Malibu residences where she was living. ‘I accepted this invitation. We celebrated our anniversary and we had dinner together and I spent the night with her. She was not and is… Read full this story
- Prince Harry reveals he and Meghan Markle will only have TWO children to help save the planet (unlike William and Kate with three) - and says how 'unconscious bias' is causing racism in Britain in wife's Vogue
- For Doctors, Delving Deeper as a Way to Avoid Burnout
- Dame Barbara Windsor's husband Scott Mitchell reveals the EastEnders star struggles to get around the house and forgets she's eaten amid devastating Alzheimer's battle
- Introducing the Strictly Come Dancing class of 2019! Soap star Catherine Tyldesley, YouTuber Saffron Barker, Drag Race favourite Michelle Visage and ex-Lioness Alex Scott dust off their dancing shoes in first official portraits
- What if All Your Secrets Went Public?
- ‘The Saudis couldn’t do it without us’: the UK’s true role in Yemen’s deadly war
- As surgery centers boom, patients are paying with their lives
- Meghan Markle reveals SHE asked to guest edit Vogue after 'summoning up the courage' and hopes she's created a magazine of 'positivity, kindness, humour and inclusivity'
- 'Of all the women she did NOT choose the Queen!' Meghan faces backlash over 'trailblazers' Vogue cover she worked on during maternity leave as royal watchers warn her to keep out of politics
EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Dre admits he spent an intimate night with estranged wife Nicole on their wedding anniversary - two months AFTER their split and shares private emotional email where she accuses him of cheating have 388 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 30, 2020. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.