The third-placed 5-10 New York Giants can still clinch the NFC East title in the final week of the regular season, which should tell you all you need to know about football’s worst division. One of the Giants, Washington or Dallas Cowboys will make NFL history this season as the first team ever to make the playoffs having started the year 2-7.Washington will seal their first playoff berth since 2015 with a win over the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday, with a tie only enough should the Giants beat the Cowboys. The Giants can make the postseason with a victory over the Cowboys along with a Washington loss, while the Cowboys advance with a win over New York alongside a Washington loss or tie, or alternatively a tie with the Giants and a Washington defeat. NFC East standings Team W L T Pct Washington 6 9 0 .400 Dallas Cowboys 6 9 0 .400 New York Giants 5 10 0 .333 Philadelphia Eagles 4 10 1 .300 Rather than being the NFL’s non-entity, the situation in the NFC East again raises questions surrounding the league’s playoff setup, with the winner of the division guaranteed a home playoff game against a potential… Read full this story
- New York Giants must start planning for life after Eli Manning
- US Open tennis: Andy Murray set for Grand Slam comeback in New York
- Factors to weigh when it comes to betting on Daniel Jones, Giants
- Giants’ Improvement Plan Hits a Snag
- With second straight loss, how good are the Cowboys?
- Giants vs. Vikings prediction, line: Minnesota will win and cover
- Nothing about this failed Giants test should surprise you
- Jason Garrett’s Cowboys suddenly are having trouble
- Rodgers, Packers rule at home of Cowboys again in 34-24 win
- The Latest: Giants' Gallman ruled out with concussion
NFC Least: Washington, Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants compete for football's worst division have 280 words, post on www.skysports.com at January 1, 2021. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.