Redmi was declared an independent brand in 2019. This sub-brand of China-based Xiaomi is all about value-for-money products, while the Mi brand offers premium devices with aggressive pricing. Other than smartphones, Redmi has already ventured into product categories like wireless earbuds, power banks and smart bands. The company has now entered the smart TV market in India with the launch of its first smart TV. Called the Redmi TV X series, the line-up consists of three screen sizes: 50-inch, 55-inch and 65-inch. We reviewed the 55-inch model of Redmi TV X which comes with a price tag of Rs 38,999. Here's our review Redmi TV X 55: Design Redmi TV X55 is a rather standard looking TV set. It has a comparatively thin profile on the side and features a plastic body. What catches one's eye as soon as one takes the TV out of the packaging box is the Redmi branding on the rear side. It is so prominent that you can not miss it. The 55-inch screen model that we received is a slightly bigger unit. It could be big for some rooms. But that depends on a case to case basis. The TV comes with a plastic… Read full this story
- Google Home Hub review: The small smart display with big potential
- Ferne McCann puts on a leggy display in a ruffle satin minidress
- 11 best 4K TVs
- The Best 4K TVs Under $500
- Blanca Blanco puts her modeling skills on display at the Louvre
- Hospitals Must Now Post Prices. But It May Take a Brain Surgeon to Decipher Them.
- The Business of Too Much TV
- Beth Tweddle displays her baby bump in stylish red dress
- iPhone XR makes the right trade-offs for a cheaper price
- Drug Prices on TV? They May Be Coming.
Redmi TV X55 review: Affordable price, impressive display have 290 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at April 17, 2021. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.