Filip Graovac, Vietnam deputy country representative for The Asia Foundation. — Photo courtesy of The Third Space While large manufacturers and big businesses adopt digital tools to facilitate marketing and distribution of their products amid the COVID-19 outbreak, a majority of small business owners and underemployed youth in rural areas use their smartphones for communication and entertainment rather than for business due to a lack of digital skills. In that context, the Go Digital ASEAN programme was launched to equip micro and small enterprises and underemployed youth, particularly in rural and isolated areas, with crucial digital skills and tools, expand economic opportunity across ASEAN member countries and minimise the negative impacts of the COVID crisis. In just one year the project has enabled thousands of micro entrepreneurs and underemployed youths to expand their businesses and reach customers outside their communities. Filip Graovac, Vietnam deputy country representative for The Asia Foundation, speaks to Việt Nam News about the project, its outcomes so far and future plans. Can you tell us about the significance of the Go Digital ASEAN programme and what it brings to the region, especially Việt Nam? Go Digital ASEAN is a digital skills training initiative across ASEAN approved for… Read full this story
- Armello takes a new look at the digital fantasy board game
- Games For Humanity, Part 2
- Mass Effect: Andromeda's Premium Versions Now Include These Extra Digital Items
- Breaking in the Digital Horses of Red Dead Redemption
- Super smart headline that people will click on
- Directing from the sidelines
- How Earth Defense Force went from bargain bin to blockbuster
- NBA Jam session
- Observation is a sci-fi thriller from the makers of Stories Untold
- Why are (some) Star Wars fans so toxic?
Go Digital ASEAN upskilling people in remote, underserved parts of Việt Nam have 277 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.