The Economic Offences Wing (EOW) has registered a fresh FIR of cheating, extortion and criminal conspiracy against Rohini jail inmate Sukesh Chandrasekar for allegedly duping the wife of former promoter of Ranbaxy, Malvinder Mohan Singh, of Rs 4 crore. Sukesh was produced before a Delhi court and sent to 14-day police custody. The investigation team is now collecting details of his three earlier cases of fraud and impersonation and are planning to book him under the Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA), police said. When contacted, Additional CP (EOW) R K Singh confirmed the development but refused to share details saying it's a sensitive matter. https://images.indianexpress.com/2020/08/1×1.png Earlier, Fortis Healthcare promoter Shivinder Singh's wife Aditi Singh had lodged an FIR, alleging that she was cheated of Rs 200 crore by a man posing as the "law secretary", who promised to help with her husband's cases. Read | Delhi HC orders Fire Services to conduct mock drill at Nehru Place "I was assured that the central government would be interested to work with my husband after making him an 'industry advisor' on Covid-related committees; he asked me to contribute to the 'party fund' and assured to set up a meeting either… Read full this story
- The Legend Of Mitch Green
- A Point of View: The all-American drive to legalise marijuana
- Adonis Stevenson is a world champion — does boxing care he used to be a pimp?
- All the New and Returning Shows Coming to TV This Fall
- End of road for 'cheapest car': Dealers stop placing orders for Tata Nano
- Yamaha Updates FZ-Series & Fazer
- Triumph launches new Street Triple S variant in India at Rs 850,000
Delhi: Fresh FIR against jail inmate who duped ex-Ranbaxy promoters’ kin have 283 words, post on indianexpress.com at August 25, 2021. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.