This story is part of our Life-hacks series and this particular answer from Amit Banerjee on Quora caught my eyes and I couldn’t stop myself from sharing this with you. There are so many things that you can learn from this long and one of the best reply I can think of. It doesn’t matter what situation you are in, always remember you are the creator of your life. Also read: After 1826 days of blogging, all I can say- Blogging is incredible It feels suffocating. I belong to a middle class family and had never seen “real” poverty during childhood. Yes, I had a Hercules bicycle. Yes I was given good education. Yes, I would go to Disney world once a year. Yes, my parents would take me to holidays. I had a TV video game and a huge collection of cartridges my mom bought for me, when I scored good marks. Then I entered college. My sister’s marriage was planned, dad bought an apartment and had to pay my fees for engineering. All three events … [Read more...] about Are You Poor Or living in Poverty? This Story Will Make You Smile & Motivate
Fuel credit cards for businesses
Today is a special day. It’s the 8th anniversary of ShoutMeLoud. And all of this started with a conversation between two friends… Me (Harsh): Hey Dude, can I borrow your credit card!? Ankit: Why? Me: I want to buy hosting & a domain name for my blog. Ankit: You are mad! Are you sure about it? Me: Yes, I’m sure. And he gave me his credit card. It was on 30th November 2008 when I made my first ever online purchase (technically someone else made the purchase because it was his credit card). This purchase was for a domain name and hosting. It seems like yesterday since I launched ShoutMeLoud. It’s something which started from a one room flat and has become a global enterprise. It’s inspired, guided, and touched the lives of many people around the globe. Today, on 1st December, ShoutMeLoud turns eight years old, and it’s been an epic journey thus far. Something that I started out of passion has turned into an identity of itself. Here are some … [Read more...] about ShoutMeLoud is 8 Years Old!
ShoutMeLoud is part of a movement to liberate every human being from the 9-6 job! Click To Tweet Spoiler: This is long yet interesting! ? Howdy, Shouter! Welcome to ShoutMeLoud (SML) - A community of enthusiastic bloggers who are popularly known as "Shouters"! These are bloggers who are living an internet lifestyle or are currently moving in that direction. Here is what you will find on ShoutMeLoud: 92% practical tips to raise & earn money from your blog; the other 8% is for extravagant jokes & personal stories. Basic & advanced money making techniques. This is all pretty cool stuff but not that easy. A community of like-minded bloggers who hang out & talk about blogging on our dedicated forum for bloggers. Online marketing tips for entrepreneurs, start-ups & businesses. This site is not limited to tech, fashion, travel, finance, or any other kind of blogging. SML is appropriate for everyone with any kind of blog or website. Complete "How-To" of inbound … [Read more...] about This Award Winning Blog Will Teach You How To Make Money From Blogging
For a startup, offline events can get really expensive. In the past (especially when we were bootstrapping), we’ve often skipped exhibiting at events primarily because of the huge cost commitment and uncertain RoI. Just like the folks over at Groove and Buffer, we too believe in being transparent in our functionality which is why earlier we shared an in-depth description of how AdPushup raised its first angel investment. Then we went ahead and wrote a post about what it takes and how much it costs to build a kickass office for your startup. Continuing down the same road, in this article we share what all we learned by exhibiting at an offline event along with the cost analysis and our marketing strategy. Event: AdTech 2015, 19-20 March At: New Delhi, India The post is divided into six parts. Read all of them. .: Introduction .: Booth Breakdown .: Viral Marketing Strategy feat. Larry Page and Boogle(sic) .: What we learned from the two days we … [Read more...] about What our Startup Learned as First Time Exhibitors – Cost Breakdown, Analysis and Larry Page